Gary has a special interest in the Functional Bio-mechanics of Running and his areas of specialty include:-
- Running technique video analysis
- Run Function testing
- Functional bio-mechanics of running
- Performance testing (HR Zones)
- Gait analysis
- Run specific coaching
- Strength & conditioning / Rehab coaching
- Specific personal run plans
Gary himself has an extensive CV where to date he has completed:
- 5 x Iron man
- 50+ marathons
- 15 x Ultra marathons
- The Marathon Des Sable 2018
- He is now focusing his training on the G2G ultra marathon a grueling 170 miles around the Grand Canyon.
Gary qualified as a Sports Therapist in 2016
Gary has a broad range of skills, knowledge and experience from working in a range of clinics but now focuses predominantly on Triathletes / Runners.
He has supported events such as Ironman Wales, Great Welsh Marathon, Frontrunners events and many local triathlon and running events.
Gary is a running movement specialist with a wealth of knowledge in movement patterns and biomechanics that he finds support his injury diagnosis’s well with understanding on how the body moves.
Gary is now furthering his knowledge in this field by returning to the University of Wales to do his BSc (HONS) Degree in sports therapy.
Gary aims to get you back to your optimal performance using a variety of therapy techniques, with a mixture of strength and conditioning exercise based treatments.
- UKSCA Strength & Conditioning
- Welsh Athletics Run Coach
- Running Technique Specialist
- Gait Analysis
- Functional Bio-mechanics of running
- UK Triathlon Level 1 Coach
- Level 4 Personal Trainer & Fitness Coach
- Level 4 Sports Massage
- Vacuum Cupping
- Rock tape
- Shock wave Therapy